Monday, January 19, 2009

What we've Been up to...

I've gotten really behind in my blogging, and I'm still trying to figure everything out. Kirsten has been here helping me learn the ins and outs, so hopefully I'll get really great at it. Enjoy all the pictures!

Most recently, we blessed Taytum on January 4th, 2009. All her grandmas, grandpas uncles, aunts and cousins came to enjoy this special day with us. Taytum wore the blessing dress my grandma Nora made for her with some of the material from my wedding dress. It was a fun and wonderful day. I'll have more pictures of Taytum in her blessing dress soon.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

DanRN said...

Carli this message is for you and Dave. I want to express how happy I am for you and your adorable family! I am looking at the smile on my dear cuzin Dave's face. I am so happy to see you, Carli have given him this smile.Dave I am happy you have made so many great choices to be where you are. I love you both dearly, I wish I could be there to grow a relationship with those three beautiful children of yours. You look like you are both fantastic parents! Keep up the great work. I send my love. Elaine

Elaine Duree said...

Sorry I was sighned in under Dan. Wanted to post with my own sign in.So here's me.
Elaine

Christensen Family said...

So adorable. Looks like you had a wonderful day. So nice for everyone to come for her special day. How are you holding up with three little ones? It gets easier so hang on. You have a darling family!

Kristin said...

I love her pics! I am so behind on blogging, I apologize for not seeing these sooner. I love her BOW! She looks so dang cute!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

She is so sweet! I still have never seen her. I'm glad I found your blog!

Ben & Kirsten said...

I think you should definitely be proud...I'm pretty popular in the vlogging world. haha JK. I think I'm embarrassed that you haven't done a new post since I did the last one! SHAME!